Distilled Monoglyceride DMG (GMS90)
Ivory powder or granular solid, it can be dispersed into the hot
water, can be dissolved into the ethanol and hot grease. It is a
non-ionic emulsifier， HLB value is 3.8-5.3.
1. It is good for form stable emulsion to avoid delamination and
deposit of food and beverage by adding emulsifier. And it could
improve quality of product and prolong shelf life of product
2. It can form the complex with the protein and starch, prevent the
starch from aging, used in bread, cake for keeping the shelf life.
3. It can be arranged in order on surface of grease. This is
helpful to control and stabilize crystallization of grease.
Especially in production of margarine, it can improve plasticity
and malleability of product to avoid delamination of the oil and
(1) It can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 70℃ with 1:6 to get
paste shaped substance, then for further processing.
Recommended Addition Amount:
For watery cream and dough, to be used as GB1986-2007)
Technical index(Refer to GB1562-1995) :
Total Monoglyceride content %
Acid value %
Melting Point (℃)
Arsenic (As, mg/kg)
Package in craft paper bags with moisture proof inside, Net
Storage & Transportation:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place
to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with
inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing
preservation period is24 moths.